At BFMC we are guided by the following core values and code of conduct.
- Taking responsibility for actions and recognizing the accomplishments of others.
- Listening and seeking to understand the perspectives of others.
- Looking for the truth and making it safe for others to share their views.
- Working with conviction that each person will act honourably, ethically and with compassion in the delivery and support of patient care.
- Stating clearly what will be done and ensuring consistency between actions and words: all the time, every time.
- Protecting everyone's right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Speaking the truth and engaging in dialogue that contributes to our shared purpose.
- Working with others in caring for our patients.
- Building healthy relationships in all interactions.
- Consideration of the impact of actions and decisions on other individuals and groups.